Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4, 2012



We do seem to be settling into summer mode here in Dallas.

Yesterday's temperatures were in the 90s, and last night's lows were in the 70s. I do expect it to get worse and stay that way for awhile before it starts to get better, and my meter reading for the last 24 hours (3133) suggests to me that, if the option were offered, I might be willing to take that 30 kWh average that the billing company has been claiming this spring for billing purposes for the next three or four months, at least. It would probably be a better average than I will be getting.

Since yesterday's reading was 3103, my usage actually was 30 kWh. I can only imagine what it will be when daytime highs are in triple digits and nighttime lows don't drop below 80°.

Those days aren't far off.

No comments:

Post a Comment