Friday, March 29, 2013

March 29, 2013



Today is Good Friday. I've been told the temperature will be in the mid– to upper 70s today, and the low tonight will be around 60°.

I have no idea what the weather was like yesterday. School is closed for Good Friday today so we had to wrap up next week's paper a day early. I went to campus early; I had two classes to teach. Then I went to the newsroom around 2 in the afternoon, and I was there until nearly 11 last night. All in all, I was up there more than 12 hours yesterday, all of it spent inside.

Since I wasn't home much, I really had no idea what to expect from my meter.

What I found was that there was a slight decline in my consumption.

This morning's reading is 8357. Yesterday's reading was between 8351 and 8352. My 5½ kWh consumption in the last 24 hours is 1 kWh lower than my consumption in the previous 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment