Friday, September 26, 2014

September 26, 2014



They say the temperatures will be in the upper 80s this weekend, maybe even the 90s by the start of next week. But lately it seems to have been warm yet mild.

The radio reported a temperature of 85° when I left the office yesterday. It was in the 70s after the sun went down.

Last night's low was expected to be 63°. The forecast suggests we can expect lows in the 60s in the next seven days. Sure does make for pleasant sleeping, although I always wonder just how cool it got. It was 66° when I got up.

This morning's meter reading is 18637. Yesterday's reading was between 18624 and 18625. My consumption in the last 24 hours was 12½ kWh, nearly 9% higher than the previous 24 hours, so I suppose that gradual warming trend that forecasters have been talking about really is coming to pass. It is more than 19% lower than this date last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment