Sunday, December 27, 2015

December 27, 2015

Yesterday was another warm day, with temperatures that came close to 80°. A cold front was pushing its way east toward Dallas, which spawns some tornadoes in this area. I was at Dad's house when everything started happening, and I had to wait until everything was through before driving home.

The cold front arrived last night, ending the threat of tornadoes but bringing potential snow for Monday morning. In the meantime it was about 46° when I woke up.

It's been raining fairly steadily for the last few hours so I will not photograph my meter this morning. It's too cold to stand in about an inch or so of rain water, and I know from experience with drain problems around here that that is what I could expect. I will resume photographing the meter when the weather clears and I can walk to my meter.

Yesterday's meter reading was 28926.

No comments:

Post a Comment