Wednesday, July 13, 2016

July 13, 2016



From my office window, each day looks pretty much the same unless it rains. Then the intensity of the rain (or, rarely, snow) may vary wildly, but mostly we have sunny days and, from inside, it is hard to tell what the temperature is.

These days I can be sure that each sunny day takes us into the 90s. How high the temperature goes tends to vary, but it's usually in that range. Yesterday, as I was driving home, the radio reported a temperature of 95°. A high of 97° had been predicted. Forecasters say we can expect 98°, maybe 99° for highs the rest of the week.

All I know is, it's hot.

Last night's low was expected to be in the upper 70s. It was 79° when I woke up.

This morning's meter reading is between 32214 and 32215. Yesterday's reading was between 32185 and 32186. Consumption was 29 kWh.

No comments:

Post a Comment