Thursday, October 20, 2016

October 20, 2016

The temperature hit 90° again yesterday, but the cool front arrived in the area last night and is expected to keep temperatures in the 70s today and tomorrow. It was supposed to bring rain overnight as well, and perhaps it did rain in other parts of the city, but I saw no evidence when I woke up that it had been raining in my neighborhood.

Not long after I got up, though, the rain started coming down.

Last night's low was expected to be 65°. It was 72° when I woke up, but it dropped into the 60s after the rain started.

Because of the rain I think I'm going to skip taking a photo of my meter this morning. Yesterday's reading was 34688. I will calculate a daily consumption average when I resume taking photos of my meter, hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment