Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17, 2015

Yesterday was cooler than the day before, although it is hard for me to say by how much because I was indoors most of the day. We had occasional rain, though, and that was expected to keep the temperature down (although the humidity made up for it, I am sure).

The rain resumed during the night and is expected to continue today and tonight. Last night's low was expected to be around 74°. It was 75° when I woke up, and it isn't expected to be much warmer than that today.

It has been raining steadily since I got up so I won't take a picture of my meter this morning. Between all the rain we've had lately and this property's generally poor drainage, I'm sure there is at least an inch of standing water where my meter is. I will try again tomorrow. Yesterday's reading was 24407.

No comments:

Post a Comment