Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24, 2012



Yesterday's reading was 2205 Kwh. Today's reading appears to be between 2212 and 2213.

Giving the utility company the benefit of the doubt and using 2213 as today's reading, that makes my average daily consumption for the last 22 days 10.5 Kwh.

Or, as I have pointed out almost every day, about one–third the consumption rate the billing company claimed in my last billing statement.

It's getting close to the time for my next bill to come in. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of fiction they have written this month.

By the way, my landlord told me last week that she would contact the billing representative and get back to me with a revised bill.

Well, she may have contacted the billing representative, but, to date, she has not contacted me with my revised bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment