Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4, 2012



Well, here is the latest.

A little more than 24 hours since the last time I checked it, my meter reading has risen 8 Kwh.

It may be a little hard to read in the photo I just took, but the reading for today is 2002.

Just to remind you ...

On my February statement, the billing company asserted that the reading at the end of January was 1800 and that the reading 34 days later, at the end of February, was 2820. As I mentioned before, that translates to exactly 30 Kwh used per day.

But, based on my daily meter readings, I am averaging 10 Kwh per day since Monday.

And this is not an estimate, as the bill indicated. These are the actual numbers from my meter.

Since there are five digits on my meter, I would have use about 100,000 Kwh before it started over again at 0, the way a car's odometer does.

I'm getting shafted by somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment