Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 4, 2013



I spent most of yesterday at school.

We were working on the next–to–last edition of the paper for this semester.

Anyway, I was inside. That's the point. I don't know how warm it may have become outside. I only know it was cold and windy when I went to school, and forecasts weren't encouraging for spring–weather enthusiasts.

It's had a positive effect on my electricity consumption, though. Yesterday's unbelievably low meter reading is confirmed by this morning's reading.

Today's meter reading is 8797. Yesterday's reading was between 8791 and 8792 so consumption was 5½ kWh.

It was hard to tell yesterday if the reading actually was between 8797 and 8798, but that wouldn't have made a lot of sense. It would have made consumption a lot higher than it should be, given the conditions we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment