Friday, January 17, 2014

January 17, 2014



We had convocation at school yesterday, and I spent the entire afternoon in the newsroom, then participating in the evening's activities. I was inside for more than nine hours so I don't really know how warm it got, but the forecast called for a high in the 60s.

It is supposed to be cooler today, with a high in the 50s.

Last night's low was supposed to be in the upper 30s, but when I got up this morning, it was 47°. Tonight's low is expected to be in the mid–30s, then the forecast calls for 40s tomorrow night and Sunday night.

Bottom line, my electricity consumption did go down in the last 24 hours. Quite a bit, actually.

This morning's meter reading is 14038. Yesterday's reading was 14029 so consumption was 9 kWh, which is a drop of nearly 63% compared to the previous 24 hours, and it is more than 78% lower than my consumption on this date a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment