Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May 6, 2015



I think the temperature may have reached 80° for awhile yesterday. I don't really know. I was inside all day. I do know that it was in the upper 70s when I left the office.

It took awhile for the rain to materialize, such as it was. Some light rain early in the evening left the streets damp, but that had all evaporated by the time I went to bed. When I woke up this morning, the streets looked like we may have gotten some more light rain overnight, but nothing too exciting.

Forecasts indicated a 70% chance of rain overnight, then considerably diminished chances of rain today and tomorrow.

Last night's low was expected to be 67°. It was 69° when I woke up.

This morning's meter reading is 23604. Yesterday's reading was 23589. Consumption in the last 24 hours was 15 kWh.

No comments:

Post a Comment