Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1, 2013



I was on campus most of the day yesterday, but I heard that the temperature reached 70°. It might have been warmer than that. I was inside almost all afternoon.

Temperatures cooled off considerably overnight. In fact, I'm sure the lows were near freezing in this area.

However, I do not think my heat kicked on last night. I may have benefited from the presence of my new neighbors downstairs.

Still, it was quite warm in my apartment when I woke up

I'm never certain about how often or how long my heat runs at night, of course. Anything could happen while I am asleep.

But one look at the meter this morning was enough to convince me.

Today's reading is between 8139 and 8140. Yesterday's reading was 8135. Obviously, my usage in the last 24 hours was about 4½ kWh.

I don't know precisely how that happened, but I'm not going to argue with it. The memory of late December and early January is still fresh in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment