Saturday, February 2, 2013

February 2, 2013



Today is Groundhog Day, which seems appropriate, given the fact that the movie of the same name was all about re–living the same day repeatedly.

Well, it is appropriate as far as my electricity consumption is concerned.

For the last two days, it has been very low. As I wrote here before, I think that is because of my new neighbors downstairs. Although the nights lately have been rather cold (forecasts are calling for warmer nights in the coming week), my consumption has been quite low — and, based on the readings for the last few days, remarkably consistent.

Today's meter reading is between 8143 and 8144. Yesterday's reading was between 8139 and 8140 so my consumption appears to have been around 4 kWh for the last 24 hours.

Thet's just barely below my apparent consumption between Thursday and Friday. Thursday's reading was 8135 so my consumption in the previous 24 hours was around 4½ kWh.

I don't mind if this level of consumption continues for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment