Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 17, 2013



Yesterday's daytime high was probably in the low 50s, and last night's low was probably around 40°.

Seventies are expected today and tomorrow, and tonight's low is supposed to be around 57° so I think I have every reason to expect low electricity usage for the next couple of days.

But, at least once last night, my heat came on so I didn't know what to expect when I read the meter today.

Apparently, though, there was nothing to worry about. I'm not sure how much heat my downstairs neighbors are using, but it has kept my consumption consistent.

This morning's meter reading is between 8260 and 8261. Yesterday's reading was around 8250 so my consumption was 10½ kWh.

Friday's reading was between 8239 and 8240 so my consumption between Friday and Saturday was also 10½ kWh.

That is certainly better than it was in late December and early February, but I'm eager for those 70° days to return so my consumption will drop into single digits again.

No comments:

Post a Comment