Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 16, 2013



As per forecasts, the temperature dropped to around freezing last night, and I know that my heat came on at least once during the night.

It didn't stay on very long, and I wasn't sure if that was the only time it came on during the night or if it came on other times as well. I slept a little better last night than I have since slipping and falling on Tuesday.

Well, I wasn't sure until I went out to check my meter this morning.

And, to be honest, I'm still not sure.

What I am sure of is that, although my electricity consumption did go into double digits, it didn't do so by much.

This morning's reading is 8250. Yesterday's reading was between 8239 and 8240 so my consumption was 10½ kWh. Thursday's reading was about 8233. Thus, the previous day's consumption was 6½ kWh.

That's an increase of better than 60% — but, at this level, it doesn't necessarily mean that much unless the trend continues.

But the forecasts for the next week don't seem likely to cause that.

No comments:

Post a Comment