Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 17, 2014



It may have been a few degrees cooler yesterday than it was the day before.

I think the temperature was in the upper 60s yesterday. More of the same is expected today, then the forecast calls for 70s Friday and Saturday, followed by 80s into next week.

Last night's low was expected to be 50°. It probably got there. The temperature was 51° when I got up.

The next couple of nights should be in the 50s, then the forecast calls for 60s.

This morning's meter reading is 15826. Yesterday's reading was between 15820 and 15821 so my consumption was 5½ kWh. That's 35% lower than my consumption in the previous 24 hours, and it is 42% lower than my consumption on this date in 2013.

I did nothing different in the last 24 hours. I didn't adjust my thermostat (the heat is already set as low as it will go and, in recent weeks, has only come on when the temperature has dropped to 40° or lower).

I'm thoroughly bewildered.

No comments:

Post a Comment