Friday, April 25, 2014

April 25, 2014



Yesterday wasn't quite as warm as the day before. It was 83° last time I checked, which is about 3° or 4° lower than Wednesday.

Last night's low was expected to be cooler as well — between 56° and 61° is what I heard. And it was cooler last night. The temperature was 60° when I got up.

Today's high is predicted to be around 86°. The weekend will be warmer, they say. Saturday's high is supposed to be 88°. Sunday is supposed to be the first 90°& day of the year.

This morning's meter reading is 15882. Yesterday's reading was between 15876 and 15877. Thus, my consumption was 5½ kWh. That's a drop of more than 31% in the last 24 hours, and it is the same as my usage on this day in 2013.

In the last 38 days, my consumption has been in single digits for all but one of those days. That might continue today, maybe tomorrow, but I expect my daily consumption to be back in double digits by Sunday if that 90° forecast is accurate. However, the forecast suggests we'll be dropping off early next week.

Perhaps the end of April will see a return to single–digit consumption days.

No comments:

Post a Comment