Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4, 2014



Yesterday was a warm, muggy day. I was inside most of the afternoon, but I know the temperature was 80° around 8 p.m. I figure it must have been a degree or two warmer in the middle of the afternoon.

A cold front was expected to come through the area last night, following a rainy spell that brought tornado watches to the area. Anyway, the low last night was expected to be 49°, some 20–25 degrees lower than what we've been having lately. It was actually 48° when I got up.

This morning's meter reading is 15729. Yesterday's reading was 15724. In the last 24 hours, my consumption has been 5 kWh. That is nearly 38% lower than my consumption in the previous 24 hours, and it is 33% lower than my consumption on this date in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment