Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6, 2014


The high temperature yesterday was supposed to be in the low 60s, but it never got quite that warm. It remained in the 50s for most of the daylight hours.

The low was expected to be right around 50°, but it was actually a little cooler than that. It was 48° when I got up this morning.

It isn't supposed to get much warmer today, and there is a 100% chance of rain, according to the forecast. The rain should taper off tonight and tomorrow.

I know the photo is hard to read today, but, trust me, it's the best I was able to do, given the drizzly conditions we have.

This morning's meter reading is 15742. Yesterday's reading was between 15734 and 15735. Thus, my consumption in the last 24 hours was 7½ kWh. That means consumption went up more than 36% compared to the previous 24 hours, but it is only about 7% higher than this date in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment