Friday, October 3, 2014

October 3, 2014



I had to do things a bit differently today because we had a severe storm here yesterday that knocked out power to many places here in Dallas, including my apartment complex.

The power was out when I got home, and it stayed out all night. If memory serves, it was warm but not hot here until the storm came through, then it brought cooler temperatures.

I honestly don't know what last night's low was. Forecasters said it might dip below 60°. It was 63° when I was driving to work this morning.

I took a picture of my meter this morning, but I wasn't able to download it until tonight.

This morning's reading was between 18741 and 18742. Yesterday's reading was 18739, which means my consumption was only 2½ kWh. That was over the course of roughly 9 hours, though, so I have to figure that I was on pace for 7 or 8 kWh. Calculating the percentage difference between yesterday and the day before would be misleading, though, since they didn't cover the same amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment