Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 18, 2014



The mild weather continues. It was in the mid–70s yesterday. If the forecasts are correct, it will be in the upper 70s today.

The high yesterday was in the 70s. Last night's low was expected to be in the 40s. I have no idea if it got that cool, but it may have. It was 50° when I got up this morning.

As far as I know, the heat never kicked on in the last 24 hours. There was no significant difference in my consumption yesterday compared to the day before. But my consumption still went up. It stayed in single digits, but it still went up.

This morning's meter reading is between 14978 and 14979. Yesterday's reading was 14971. My consumption in the last 24 hours was 7½ kWh. That is a 25% increase over the previous 24 hours, and it is 15% higher than my consumption on this date in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment