Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 22, 2014



Yesterday was a mild day. I think the forecast called for a high in the upper 60s, possibly low 70s. By the time I left the Richland newsroom, it was probably in the low 60s.

But that was also after the sun went down so I don't know how warm it was in the warmest part of the day.

Last night's forecast called for a low around 48°. It was 49° when I got up this morning so my guess is it probably got there during the night.

Somehow, my consumption went down.

This morning's meter reading is between 15004 and 15005. Yesterday's reading was 14999 so my consumption has been 5½ kWh in the last 24 hours. That's a drop of more than 8% compared to the previous 24 hours, and it is more than 15% lower than my consumption level of a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment