Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 26, 2014



The temperature was supposed to be in the low 50s yesterday, and I think it made it. Barely. Today it is only supposed to get into the 40s. Again, barely.

The low was supposed to be near freezing. It was 34° when I got up this morning so I assume that prediction came true as well. Roughly the same is expected tonight.

It should be no surprise that I expected my electricity consumption to go up. It's been running in single digits for nearly two weeks, but I haven't been running my heat. The last 24 hours were different.

This morning's meter reading is 15058. Yesterday's reading was 15023 so my consumption in the last 24 hours has been 35 kWh, nearly six times my consumption in the previous 24 hours and on this day in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment