Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2, 2014


The cold weather returned yesterday.

Original forecasts said the temperature would reach 60° yesterday, but I doubt that it made it to 50°. Probably fell well short of that, in fact.

It was cooler last night, too. Not quite freezing, probably. When I got up, the temperature was 34°.

A wintry mix of rain, freezing rain and snow is predicted for later in the day so I plan a quick trip to the store this morning, then I'll hunker down and watch the Super Bowl.

This morning's meter reading is between 14450 and 14451. Yesterday's reading was between 14423 and 14424. In the last 24 hours, consumption was 27 kWh. That is more than triple my usage in the previous 24 hours, and it is about six times my consumption on this date last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment