Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014



If the forecasts are correct, temperatures will be lower this week than they were last week.

Yesterday was fairly typical of the weather we have had recently. The temperature was in the upper 80s at least. The heat index hit 90°, and, for all I know, the actual temperature did, too.

The forecast said last night's low would be in the mid–70s, around 73° or 74°. When I got up, it was 76°.

Rain is expected to come through the area this afternoon and tonight, bringing nighttime lows in the 50s and daytime highs in the 70s.

This morning's meter reading is 16003. Yesterday's reading was 15995 so my consumption in the last 24 hours was 8 kWh. That is 11% lower than my consumption in the previous 24 hours, and it is precisely the same as my consumption on this date in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment