Thursday, May 8, 2014

May 8, 2014



It is overcast this morning, and the latest forecasts say there is an 80% chance of rain today and tonight. Temperatures should be cooler today than they have been.

I don't think the temperature was quite as warm as expected yesterday. Predictions called for mid– to upper 80s, but the last temperature I saw was 83°.

I don't if it got as cool as expected last night, either. The forecast called for a temperature in the upper 60s, but the temperature was 73° when I got up.

This morning's meter reading is between 15974 and 15975. Yesterday's reading was 15966 so my consumption was 8½ kWh. That's a slight drop (less than 6%) from what it was yesterday, and it is more than 21% higher than my consumption on this date last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment