Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 23, 2014



Yesterday was another hot one. By the time I got home from the workshop, the temperature was 96° and the heat index was 100°.

Last night's low was supposed to be in the upper 70s. It was 77° when I woke up.

The workshop wraps up today. I've been inclined to think this week that my consumption has been lower than it would be if I was at home more. I guess I'll find out if that is true starting tomorrow. Of course, the forecast is calling for higher temperatures so the days won't be strictly comparable.

This morning's meter reading is between 17211 and 17212. Yesterday's reading was 17187. Thus, my consumption in the last 24 hours was 24½ kWh. Once again, that is about 4% higher than the day before, but it is about 9% lower than it was on this date a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment