Friday, August 16, 2013

August 16, 2013



I spent most of the afternoon in the Richland newsroom yesterday so I can't say authoritatively if the temperature was cooler all day than it has been.

But I do know that, whenever I was outside, it was cooler than it has been.

Over the next three days, daytime highs are supposed to be in the low 90s, and nighttime lows are supposed to be around 70°. When I got up this morning, the temperature was 69°.

This morning's meter reading is 10969. Yesterday's reading was between 10950 and 10951 so consumption was 18½ kWh. That is an increase of nearly 9% compared to the day before.

Apparently, the weather was mild at this time last year as well, but my consumption in the last 24 hours was down about 7% compared to this day last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment