Saturday, August 17, 2013

August 17, 2013



I spent the entire afternoon in the Richland newsroom yesterday so I don't really know how high the temperature was.

I do know that the latest forecast I saw called for a high of 89°, and I have no real reason to think it didn't reach that. It was in the 70s when I went to school.

And it was probably in the mid–80s when I came home around 7:45. The temperature dropped noticeably after the sun went down.

But I couldn't confirm whether my electricity usage went down or up until I read this morning's meter. And I must say the news was good.

Today's meter reading is 10982. Yesterday's reading was 10969 so consumption was only 13 kWh. That's a drop of nearly 30% compared to the day before, slightly lower compared to this date last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment