Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 10, 2013



The temperature hovered just above the freezing mark most of the day yesterday, then plummeted into the 20s last night.

A gradual warming trend is predicted this week, as I wrote yesterday. Today's forecast called for a high of 41°, but that is what we have been told for the last couple of days only to see it fall far short.

I don't know much about today's conditions. Everything was still frozen when I left the apartment this morning, and I couldn't get over to check my meter before I had to leave. I was on campus from 9 a.m. until after 5 p.m., helping finish the last edition of the student newspaper. By the time I got home, it was dark, which accounts for the quality of today's photo.

Anyway ...

Today's meter reading appears to be 13027. Yesterday's meter reading was between 12965 and 12966. That is roughly 61½ kWh. Note: Because I was unavailable for most of the daylight hours today, my readings allowed for nearly 30 hours, not the usual 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment