Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013



Conditions have thawed out enough for me to check my meter.

Today's meter reading is between 12965 and 12966. The last time I was able to check my meter was Thursday morning, when the reading was between 12713 and 12714. So, over the last four days, my average daily consumption was 63 kWh.

I'm sure my consumption was higher on Friday and Saturday, when the nighttime lows (as well as the daytime highs) were at their lowest. It has been warmer the last couple of days.

And the forecast suggests that the temperature will get warmer still this week. Today and tomorrow are expected to be in the 30s, but then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are expected to be in the 40s with temperatures in the 50s by this weekend.

Nighttime lows are expected to remain below freezing for the next three nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment