Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15, 2013



For much of the day yesterday, the sky was cloudy, and that kept the warmth of the sun from improving the temperature in my apartment. My heat ran much more yesterday morning and into the early afternoon than I would have preferred.

But then the sun came out around 2 p.m., and I'm sure my heat ran less frequently than it did Friday, when it was gray and cold all day.

It probably wasn't much warmer yesterday than it was the day before, but it felt warmer, thanks to the sun that came streaming through my windows. The temperature probably never got above 43° or 44°.

This morning's meter reading is 13184. Yesterday's reading was 13152. Consumption in the last 24 hours was 32 kWh. That is an increase of nearly 5% compared to the previous 24 hours. And it is more than five times higher than my consumption on this date last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment