Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 21, 2013

The temperature got into the 70s yesterday, but it dropped steadily in the afternoon, and it probably fell to the low 40s, if not the upper 30s, last night.

It also rained during the night, and it has continued to rain this morning. It is nearly 9 a.m. as I write this. I just got back from trying to photograph my meter. It is cold and wet and rather dark, and I got tired of standing in wet water trying to get a readable photo. But I did read it for myself.

You'll just have to take my word for it.

This morning's meter reading is 13271. Yesterday's reading was 13255 so consumption was 16 kWh. My consumption more than doubled in the last 24 hours. But it is almost 45% lower than my consumption on this day in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment