Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 23, 2013



I was in a building on campus most of the day yesterday so I don't really know what the temperatures were like most of the day.

I know it was in the 40s when I left for campus (but it was quite warm in my apartment) and it was in the 60s when I came home. I think it was sunny all day so I have every reason to believe that the heat never kicked on while I was gone.

And I know that, in my conscious hours last night, the heat never came on. I couldn't swear that it never came on last night, but I woke up a few times during the night (as I tend to do), the heat wasn't running (in fact, I felt a little warm, but I attributed that to the heat that built up in the apartment during the day) and the temperatures were mild when I got up this morning.

Apparently, my electricity consumption remained below double digits for the 24–hour period. My meter reading this morning is between 8081 and 8082. My reading yesterday was between 8073 and 8074.

No comments:

Post a Comment