Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9, 2013



This morning is a lot like Christmas morning was.

It isn't nearly as cold, and the rain isn't quite as heavy, but it is gray, and I really wasn't sure if I could get a decent photo of my meter.

But I went out there and stood in the standing water that left my socks and shoes drenched and my feet far colder than the rest of me. I hope the water has a chance to drain before I have to go out and shoot a photo of my meter tomorrow — but drainage in this apartment complex is not as good as you might think, given that it is located on a hillside.

Anyway, I spent much of yesterday on campus, but I don't think my heat must have come on very often or for very long because my consumption seems a lot like it was the day before.

This morning's reading is between 7770 and 7771 (although it looks to be closer to 7770). Yesterday's reading was 7760, so my consumption actually went down a little. Monday's reading was between 7745 and 7746.

No comments:

Post a Comment