Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 24, 2013



The weather around here has remained mild.

When I left my apartment yesterday, the temperature was probably in the mid–50s. I spent yesterday afternoon inside on campus so I really don't know what the weather was like until I left for home, but it was in the 70s (possibly mid–70s) at that time.

I figure it must have been a little warmer in the middle of the afternoon.

Anyway, my electricity consumption remained in single digits.

The meter reading this morning is 8090. Yesterday's reading was between 8081 and 8082 so my consumption in the last 24 hours was about kWh.

For comparison's sake, my meter reading on Tuesday was between 8073 and 8074 so my consumption for Tuesday–Wednesday was about 8 kWh.

On Monday, my reading was 8065 so my consumption for Monday–Tuesday was kWh.

Pretty consistent, wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment