Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7, 2013



The temperature got close to 60° yesterday. I don't know how cold it got last night, but I think my apartment must have warmed up enough during the day to lessen the need for heat ...

Because my electricity consumption appears to have dropped a little.

Today's meter reading appears to be between 7745 and 7746. Yesterday's reading was 7723, which means my consumption was about 22½ kWh. My meter reading on Saturday was 7699, which means my consumption in that 24–hour period was 24 kWh.

Forecasters say a storm front will be moving through the area tomorrow night, Wednesday and Wednesday night. Daytime temperatures are expected to be a little lower tomorrow, then they're talking about temperatures in the 60s by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment