Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013



(Power in my apartment went out around 6 a.m. today, and, as of 1 p.m., it still had not been restored so I am on campus this afternoon, trying to stay cool. Whenever the power is restored, I will post the photo.)
Yesterday was another tough day to figure out, weatherwise.

It was rather cool and rainy in the morning, but the afternoon gave way to sunshine and heat.

The forecast for the rest of the week was modified as well — it's still supposed to be warm, but daily predictions now call for highs that are a degree or two lower than they were 24 hours ago.

Anyway, this morning's meter reading was between 9249 and 9250. Yesterday's reading was 9230. Consequently, consumption was about 19½ kWh. Yesterday's usage was 12½ kWh so that was an increase of 56%.

On this day last year, however, my consumption was was 27 kWh so I'm still seeing decreases in my daily usage as compared to this time a year ago. The decline was just shy of 28%.

No comments:

Post a Comment