Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7, 2013



As predicted, the cool front came through the area yesterday and kept temperatures in the low 80s. Last night's low was supposed to be in the low 60s. Virtually the same is predicted for today and tonight, then we return to more summerlike forecasts.

I didn't think my air conditioning kicked on all day, and I must have been right. This morning's reading is 9209, and yesterday's reading was 9202 so my consumption was only 7 kWh! I hope I can keep consumption in single digits again today. But even if I can't, my consumption level in the last 24 hours is more than 68% lower than it was in the previous 24 hours.

This area apparently was experiencing a cool front at this time last year, too. Even so, my consumption on this date last year was 20 kWh so my consumption level is 65% lower than it was on June 7, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment