Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9, 2014



It has been raining this morning, and this is the only decent shot I could get of my meter. It's a little hard to read.

Anyway, most of yesterday was milder than it has been. The skies were mostly overcast, and the temperature by 4 p.m. was 87° (89° heat index). It must have gotten close to 90 before sunset.

Last night's low was supposed to be 72°, with a 60% chance of rain. It was 65° when I got up this morning, and it did rain during the night although it had mostly ended by the time I woke up.

This morning's meter reading is between 16316 and 16317. Yesterday's reading was 16297 so my consumption was 19½ kWh. That is a drop of 22% compared to the previous 24 hours, but we were still experiencing a bit of a cool front around here on this day last year so consumption is actually 56% higher than it was a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment