Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014



Yesterday was much colder than the day before. As I wrote yesterday, it was in the 50s when I got up, but the temperature dropped steadily during the day so, by 4 p.m., the temperature was 42°.

Last night's low was supposed to be in the mid–30s. When I got up this morning, it was 37° so I presume it reached the forecast low. Nights should be a little warmer this week, and days should be in the 60s and 70s, which will be an improvement over yesterday. Today's high is supposed to be near 60°.

This morning's meter reading is 15597. Yesterday's reading was between 15560 and 15561 so my consumption was 36½ kWh. That is nearly six times my consumption in the previous 24 hours, and it is a little more than four times my consumption level on this date in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment