Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012



It was a little overcast when I shot this picture, but the reading, in case you have trouble making it out, is 2838.

Yesterday's reading was 2807, which means I used 31 kWh in the last 24 hours.

Well, sort of.

You see, it was actually a bit more than 24 hours. I shot yesterday's picture quite early, about two hours earlier than I took it today.

A friend of mine had a mild stroke awhile back. He is out of the hospital now, but he has to return a few days a week for physical therapy, and he asked me to drive him to his physical therapy sessions. I took him there for the first time this morning so I waited until I had done that before I shot the picture.

I did expect my consumption to be up, though. It was quite warm yesterday, as it is expected to be for another week — probably longer, but extended forecasts only cover a week, at best, and, besides, forecasts really don't mean much around here.

I think we can expect hot weather around here for the next four or five months.



No comments:

Post a Comment