Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4, 2012



It's hard for me to tell, but that last digit in today's meter reading appears to be between 8 and 9. The rest of it is pretty clear so that means this morning's reading is 2429 or 2428.

That means that yesterday's consumption probably was the highest it has been since I started monitoring my meter daily at the beginning of April.

And I expected that. It has been quite warm here in north Texas recently. It might cool down some next week, but, at best, that will be a temporary lull before we experience summer.

I live in a second–floor apartment so I expect my utility bills to go up at this time of year. But it still hasn't topped the 30 Kwh/day average the utility company was claiming on my estimated usage on my recent statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment